Hey gang,
I am sorry it has again taken me so long to get back to posting here. I guess I am finally admitting that I just let it get away from me and the longer it went undone, the harder it is to catch up. I will say though that Barbara and I have been very busy with house, yard, Barbara's birthday, and other things.
So, in an effort to breathe some new life into this venture and to hopefully garner a little more public support and response, I have decided to relocate the blog. If you'll recall a while ago I set up a test page on a different blog site I had found and wanted to get some feedback. Well, I never got any feedback really (except for Barbara and baby, I thank you for that), but in going over how to catch up on the blog I have realized that this new website will make that process much easier. By the way, it doesn't appear that I will be able to export any of my posts thus far here, to the new place, so if anyone needs to see the old ones, they'll still be here, sorry for the pain in looking at two sites.
So if you'll please, head on over to http://writingsetsyoufree.wordpress.com/ and check out the continuation of A Year of Pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment