Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 111: 'Pretty gardens'

Editor's Note: I would like to apologize for the lack of posts the last two weeks and for the last few posts being out of sequence. This has proved a more difficult endeavor than I thought. Also with work, our garden, and other yard or house related duties, it is not something I have had the energy or time to work on. However I am going to catch up today and get back to an everyday post. I also don't like this site because it takes a while to upload pictures and that has prolonged my time trying to post. Having said that I am going to go back to one picture a day and I promise to stick with it this time. As a last note, I will be posting the date of each post above the post since the time stamp on these posts will all say 5\8\2010.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Barbara and I went to Duke Gardens for a bot and walked around and admired the beautiful plants here at the beginning of summer. We go there as much as we can and always take our cameras so we can photograph what we see. My favorite picture out of this bunch is surprisingly not a colorful flower bloom but a ...


A shot of turtles hanging out with ducks on a small private peninsula on the pond at the Gardens. Very cool.

No comments: