So today (Thursday) was the NFL Draft and I have to say that my Dallas Cowboys came thourgh for me. I am ecstatic that we chose wide receiver Dez Bryant from Oklahoma St. Even though the NCAA didn't allow Dez to play for most of his senior season because of what they deemed as him taking an improper benefit, he is still rated as the most electric and talented receiver to come along in many years. The Cowboys have made this apparent by also announcing Bryant will be given the legendary No. 88 that was last worn by Cowboys legend Michael Irvin. I am dying to get this season going!!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Day 109: 'Cowboys make me a happy fan!!'
Hey all,
So today (Thursday) was the NFL Draft and I have to say that my Dallas Cowboys came thourgh for me. I am ecstatic that we chose wide receiver Dez Bryant from Oklahoma St. Even though the NCAA didn't allow Dez to play for most of his senior season because of what they deemed as him taking an improper benefit, he is still rated as the most electric and talented receiver to come along in many years. The Cowboys have made this apparent by also announcing Bryant will be given the legendary No. 88 that was last worn by Cowboys legend Michael Irvin. I am dying to get this season going!!
So today (Thursday) was the NFL Draft and I have to say that my Dallas Cowboys came thourgh for me. I am ecstatic that we chose wide receiver Dez Bryant from Oklahoma St. Even though the NCAA didn't allow Dez to play for most of his senior season because of what they deemed as him taking an improper benefit, he is still rated as the most electric and talented receiver to come along in many years. The Cowboys have made this apparent by also announcing Bryant will be given the legendary No. 88 that was last worn by Cowboys legend Michael Irvin. I am dying to get this season going!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment