Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 105: 'A great way to give back to Mother Earth... and clean up the yard at the same time'

Saturday night, one of my closest friends Mikey had his 30th birthday party at his house. It was insanely fun and a bunch of people from work and our group of friends showed up. We played beer pong and sat around a fire pit and laughed and hung out until very late. My kudos and thanks to Mikey and his wife Jessica, for having such a great event. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures because I was, um, having too much fun. Not for lack of trying though as Barbara said she asked me 3 times if I wanted the camera.

So Sunday was a day to relax and do a little yard work, although not as much as Barbara would have liked me to do (sorry baby). We did open up something which we hope will make our yard a bit cleaner and give nutrients back to the Earth:


Yep, we are going to put this in the ground and dispose of Pooh's um... poo. I'll have to dig a deep hole and put this down and then when we shovel the waste in we take little tablets and toss them in to help break down the waste. I think its a good idea and will help our yard to not be a minefield, ha ha.

I was not able to install it because we had to go buy a post hole digger in order to dig the hole. Hopefully I can get to it this week or next.

No comments: