First, last Friday was ridiculously awesome. One of my very good friends Darren flew in from Aspen, CO so we could see one of our favorite bands, 2 Skinnee J's, play at the Lincoln Theatre in Raleigh. Barbara and I, Darren, his two brothers, and one of their friends all enjoyed the show immensely. At the end I was able to meet and talk to the drummer, Andy Action, and the band's manager, AJ 'Stumpy' Johnson. The first pictures are ones Barbara and I took in downtown before the show, there was a motorcycle convention near where I work, and also some pictures of flowers that Barbara took. You can see pictures of us hanging out before the show, some excellent shots of the show itself, and the pictures of myself and the two aforementioned band members after the show.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Day 89: 'I'm back and last Friday was crazy'
Hey everyone! Sorry I have not posted for over a week. I must admit I got lazy and started putting it off, but also I have been busy since last Friday and when I did have time it was either too late at night or, as in the case of the last couple of days, I have not been feeling well so I couldn't will myself to sit here and try to catch up. Ok, so Friday will be its own post because I have so many pictures but Saturday through tonight will be one massive post encapsulating the week that was and starting tomorrow I will get back to everyday posts.
First, last Friday was ridiculously awesome. One of my very good friends Darren flew in from Aspen, CO so we could see one of our favorite bands, 2 Skinnee J's, play at the Lincoln Theatre in Raleigh. Barbara and I, Darren, his two brothers, and one of their friends all enjoyed the show immensely. At the end I was able to meet and talk to the drummer, Andy Action, and the band's manager, AJ 'Stumpy' Johnson. The first pictures are ones Barbara and I took in downtown before the show, there was a motorcycle convention near where I work, and also some pictures of flowers that Barbara took. You can see pictures of us hanging out before the show, some excellent shots of the show itself, and the pictures of myself and the two aforementioned band members after the show.


























First, last Friday was ridiculously awesome. One of my very good friends Darren flew in from Aspen, CO so we could see one of our favorite bands, 2 Skinnee J's, play at the Lincoln Theatre in Raleigh. Barbara and I, Darren, his two brothers, and one of their friends all enjoyed the show immensely. At the end I was able to meet and talk to the drummer, Andy Action, and the band's manager, AJ 'Stumpy' Johnson. The first pictures are ones Barbara and I took in downtown before the show, there was a motorcycle convention near where I work, and also some pictures of flowers that Barbara took. You can see pictures of us hanging out before the show, some excellent shots of the show itself, and the pictures of myself and the two aforementioned band members after the show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment