So at the end of our driveway, near the yard, is where we put our garbage and recycling bins. Well, Barbara and I have agreed for some time that it is not very appealing to pull into our driveway or to pass our house and see the cans sitting there. So, Barbara and I bought some lumber at Home Depot and, voila, we have a new alcove built for our trashcans. We really like it and it looks great from the road or driveway now.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Day 107: 'New garbage can camouflage!'
Hey all,
So at the end of our driveway, near the yard, is where we put our garbage and recycling bins. Well, Barbara and I have agreed for some time that it is not very appealing to pull into our driveway or to pass our house and see the cans sitting there. So, Barbara and I bought some lumber at Home Depot and, voila, we have a new alcove built for our trashcans. We really like it and it looks great from the road or driveway now.

So at the end of our driveway, near the yard, is where we put our garbage and recycling bins. Well, Barbara and I have agreed for some time that it is not very appealing to pull into our driveway or to pass our house and see the cans sitting there. So, Barbara and I bought some lumber at Home Depot and, voila, we have a new alcove built for our trashcans. We really like it and it looks great from the road or driveway now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment