Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 88: 'Shoppin' fer styuff'

Hello again,

Tonight, Barbara and I went out to SouthPoint Mall to eat and shop a little. Barbara had printed me up some coupons or 'cupn's' for Belk's because I need some new clothes. Well we got there and I had the greasiest, tastiest bacon cheeseburger at Five Guys and Barbara had a Chicken Ceaser wrap from Steak Escape. We then went to Belk and picked up a platter and serving bowl to go along with the decor for Grandma's party. I also bought 2 shirt and tie combos partially for Easter Sunday but I did not photograph them because I'll wait to post on Sunday. After that we went to WalMart so I could get some Zyrtec and Benadryl for my long suffering allergies. These purchases are pictured below.
Tomorrow night we are off to meet up with my friend Darrin who flew in from Colorado to see the 2 Skinnee J's perform at the Lincoln Theater so there might not be a post again tomorrow, but maybe I'll do two. Who knows?!?!?! But tune in again just in case..... Thanks for stopping by and we'll see you soon!

No comments: