Sorry I didn't post yesterday. We had a lot of things to do while and after Mom was here so by the time I had free time to do the blog, it was way too late and I had to go to bed. This blog is great and all but I cannot let it take precedent over my job, and I need to be as rested as possible.
However I did take pictures last night and I share them now. That is Mom sitting in our living room watching that God awful American Idol.
I took a picture of our awesome Easter Bunny flag that Barbara bought last year in South Boston at The Flag Store.
Barbara bought the coolest signs today to hang up on thekitchen door of our house and then a sign to hang on the man room door that leads to the deck. Yes the sports bar sign is unbelievably awesome and I can't thank Barbara enough for getting it for me. The next party we have at the house I think I will have an entrance at the 'Sports Bar' for the guys to come through. Just a thought. Of course, it IS for all 'Sports Fans'...
Hope y'all like these pictures!
Stop in again to see what I see!

No comments:
Post a Comment