Barbara and I are both fighting with migraines this evening, so we will be retiring earlier than usual; but I leave you with a picture of the new and improved organic centerpiece. Hope you enjoy.
Again I have sat here and been unable to write more, I apologize.
Take care and we'll see everyone tomorrow for the start of the weekend.

1 comment:
I am hoping the people that stop by to read are able to read the comments as well as they are able to read the blog. Brad is really feeling down about his blog efforts and if everyone stopping by would leave a comment, even a small one, it would be such a big boost for him and perhaps help him over his "writers' block". You can still keep your original email and the Google account is free and only for here. So if you dont have an account with Google currently, then today would be a great time to start, just to give Brad a little boost. In advance, thank you for stopping by and giving Brad a little something to smile about. You all know we deserve a pat on the back every now and again.
Post a Comment