Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 56: 'Sunday night with Sunny'

Hey everyone,

I did some work outside today spreading peat moss, lime, and black kow in the garden. I also moved the paving stones to the backyard so parking would be increased for Dad's birthday in a couple of weeks. Of course like a fool I did not take the camera out for any of that so I do apologize for not documenting.

I did however capture some photos of Sunny laying on my chest while Barbara and I watched the move 'Wild Hogs' tonight. Here they are...


Yes that last one is me trying to get 'kisses' from Sunny. He had already done it earlier, but I was trying again to no avail. I know that makes me look funny in the picture, but hey, that's what I do whenever he sits in my lap so, what are you going to do?

Hope everyone has a good Monday (sigh, back to the grind), and we'll be seeing ya!

No comments: