Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 50: 'I done good!'

Hey everyone,

It's Monday and well, yep it's Monday. Haha, that kinda sums it all up doesn't it?

I am feeling much, much better today, I would say operating at over 95%. This is good because we had quite a few people out at the office today and we were murderously busy.

I've got some stuff to do around here and then Barbara and I are going to sit down and watch 'Wag the Dog'. I have never seen it and Barbara thinks it's a movie I would enjoy so I am excited about it.

One of the things I got Barbara for Valentine's Day was a bouquet of flowers. I got her an amalgam of different flowers rather than the traditional roses because I thought they held more color and I had in the back of my mind that she preferred flowers over roses. Well I was spot on and all of the flowers are now fully in bloom and wow...

That is awesome right there. I think I did pretty good with these...;-). I also got them for a great, great price, but I'll keep that between me, myself, and I.

Y'all take care and we'll see you tomorrow.

Don't forget you can leave your comments at AYearofPictures@hotmail.com

No comments: