Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 33: 'Dish Duty'

Hey all,

Friday was really tough at work and the weather was absolutely horrid all day. I did not think the rain would be bad so I did not take a raincoat or umbrella to work today. Well, by the time I got to the bus for pickup in Raleigh I was completely soaked and none too happy. Thankfully the ride home was uneventful and then I got to see my beautiful girlfriend and eat a wonderful dinner of nachos and fajitas.

So after that I started to clean the kitchen, because it's hard for me to get to it during the week. Here is how that looked...
Glad I was able to start on it. We have some other projects to work on at home this weekend so I am looking forward to taking care of those. Then of course the Super Bowl on Sunday!

Well going to veg in front of the TV, see you all tomorrow!

No comments: