I first want to thank Barbara for the creation of the YOP email address and the reasoning behind it. I have not done a post on the perils of trying to post a comment here so thanks to her for her initiative in doing this. I only want to disagree with the fragile ego comment, ;-p. I do not have a fragile ego, nor did I start this blog with the intention of receiving comments or to ensure that I got tons of focus on myself. I have stated before why I do this and those comments remain true. With that being said, I do want others to read the blog and enjoy it and I would love to hear thoughts on these posts. I know several people discuss it, but I don't get those discussions or comments directly; that is what we want to try to make easier with the YOP email.
Ok, so today was exciting because I ran out and did my Valentine's Day shopping. I had a lot of ideas; threw in a few surprises, overall I am very proud and happy with what I amassed for my Baby. We did a partial gift, pre-valentine's day exchange this evening where I gave Barbara a jigsaw that she had wanted, a 12 pack of Diet Coke (her favorite), and a bouquet of flowers. She gave me the YOP email address, a freezable NC State mug, (it has water in it so you can freeze keeping the drink cold). She also gave me a card which she created here on our computer. It had a message she created herself; naturally I got very verklempt and it was a great gift. Inside the card was an online order slip for a new DVD player which is also rewritable, can play audio CDs and mp3 files. I am stoked about this gift!
The rest of our gifts to each other will be shared tomorrow morning and I have wrapped the rest of Barbara's gifts myself and I am very proud of that. Here they are:
This is really good for me y'all, haha! I am psyched about Barbara getting these tomorrow morning. If the gift giving on Valentine's seems a bit excessive, Barbara and I agreed to wait on giving Xmas gifts to each other due to other priorities. So we ran into Valentine's and just decided to meld the two.
Well, tomorrow should be fun… Mom and I are going to the Hoops for Hope game at NC State for the NC State women's basketball game against Miami, FL.
It should be fun. We will see you tomorrow.
Remember to hit us up with comments at AYearofPictures@hotmail.com

No comments:
Post a Comment