I just have to say what a great feeling it was to do yesterday's post. I didn't realize how much I wrote until I started adding my pictures, but it was nice to get a thorough and long post out there. Good stuff.
It was really nice today because I was off for President's Day. Barbara and I went out and gathered a few things for my brother Matthew's birthday cake (for his birthday on Feb. 26th) and for Dad's birthday party which we are hosting in March. We then went and caught the early matinee of 'The Wolfman, and let me tell you, a pretty freaky movie. I have never seen the 1941 original but I have seen what the wolfman looked like from that film and they did a great job of reproducing that look in this new film.
I have been thinking of getting a cat condo for Sunny and Smudge for a while now and, while at Brier Creek shopping center today, I did just that. Barbara and I stopped in at PetSmart and found a cat condo that was on sale for a reasonable price. I had fun getting it in the truck and then in the house but I succeeded and it is now set up...
That's all folks see ya tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment