Hello Everyone!
I am the oft mentioned girlfriend Barbara. I also double as sometimes editor here at YOP. I am leaving this post today in the hopes that I can reach a few folks out there with an alternative to creating a Google account.
Brad, like many a man, has a sometimes fragile ego and needs encouragement. Because there are so many of you out there that comment amongst yourselves, Brad is privy to only second hand accounts, and that, unfortunately comes few and far between. So I have created a way for everyone who would like to comment a vehicle in which to do so. At the end of every post from Brad, there will be an email link to an account set up specifically for YOP. You will be able to leave your comments in this email just like you would any other email. We will gather these emails and post them for the day YOU request.
How this will work, in the subject line, type what the title of the blog spot you want to discuss. I.e.; “Daddy Shares”. In the body of the email type your comment(s) and at the conclusion let us know if you would like your name posted or not. (Any questions regarding this can be addressed to the YOP email listed below. We will try to answer all questions at every post.)
Brad is so grateful for the comments he receives now, he could only be boosted that much more by the ones left in the email.
So everyone add the following email address to your friends list and comment at will! AYearofPictures@hotmail.com
Thank you for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what Brad sees!
See ya’ll later today!

No comments:
Post a Comment