So while I was sick Barbara found out that my Valentine's Day gift had arrived and she went and picked it up for me. Unfortunately since I have gotten well I have been too busy to open it or hook it up. Well I am bound and determined this week to do so. So here it is, my new Magnavox HD DVD player. Gosh I love this and thank Barbara so much for it.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Day 59: 'This... is... AWESOME'
Hey all
So while I was sick Barbara found out that my Valentine's Day gift had arrived and she went and picked it up for me. Unfortunately since I have gotten well I have been too busy to open it or hook it up. Well I am bound and determined this week to do so. So here it is, my new Magnavox HD DVD player. Gosh I love this and thank Barbara so much for it.

This thing does it all, it has a 160G hard drive, it can play CDs, DVDs, mp3s, and write those things to disc as well. I can also record my saved DVRs to the machine to clear space on my cable box. Unreal. I am so psyched, and I am sure I will share more of its capabilities later.
So while I was sick Barbara found out that my Valentine's Day gift had arrived and she went and picked it up for me. Unfortunately since I have gotten well I have been too busy to open it or hook it up. Well I am bound and determined this week to do so. So here it is, my new Magnavox HD DVD player. Gosh I love this and thank Barbara so much for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just who is going to help you install this thing?!?!? There are waaay to many plug options here.... =)
Post a Comment