One of our favorite holidays here at YOP is St. Patty's Day. Barbara and I showed off our decorations in an earlier blog post but today was the actual day and we had fun.
It was a rough day at work but afterward Mom and I met up with Barbara. The three of us had dinner at the Blue Corn Cafe on 9th street in Durham and then after that Mom went home and Barbara and I went to Charlie's Bar and Grill for their St Patrick's Day party.
It was crazy, the place was packed, the music good, and the people loud, but I had a couple of Fat Tires and Barbara had Diet Coke. As I was paying my tab, we ran into Kirby, a good friend of ours and my buddy Marshall's girlfriend. We sat around and chatted another hour before it was finally time to hit the road because I have to be at work tomorrow.
Here are pictures of Barbara and I, myself in mid sentence, Kirby and Barbara, and Kirby and I. Fun had by all!

No comments:
Post a Comment