Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 76: '1st day of Spring means time to till!'

Hey everyone,

I really hope everyone got a chance to get outside and enjoy the insanely perfect weather today.

Barbara and I rented a large tiller this morning and I tilled the entire garden horizontally and then 3\4 of it vertically today. This was hard, back breaking work but when I was done I felt a great sense of accomplishment and the garden looks great.





We have a pile of limbs and twigs behind our workshop in our backyard and sense we moved in almost two years ago, it has been our intention to get rid of that pile. Well for Valentine's day last year, Barbara bought me an outdoor fireplace. That is what we used to burn up the limbs and Barbara did that today while I ran the tiller.

Last but not least I planted some clumping bamboo today that I hope to have pictures of in the next couple of posts.

No comments: