So March is St. Patrick's Day and we enjoy very much decorating for the great Irish holiday. Tonight, I took pictures of our St. Patty's Day decorations to share with you all...
Monday, March 1, 2010
Day 57: 'March decorations'
So since Barbara and I moved into our house a couple of years ago, we have amassed a nice collection of decorations representing the holidays in just about every month. We started out doing just flags but we have branched out into door decor. We like decorating and it has become a fun hobby for us.
So March is St. Patrick's Day and we enjoy very much decorating for the great Irish holiday. Tonight, I took pictures of our St. Patty's Day decorations to share with you all...




So March is St. Patrick's Day and we enjoy very much decorating for the great Irish holiday. Tonight, I took pictures of our St. Patty's Day decorations to share with you all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment