Sorry i did not get this up yesterday, we were out late and when I got home I was so tired I couldn't sit here and type. However Day 83 is right behind this on time as scheduled.
So yesterday we went out to do some running around and pick up some things. Right before we left the house I was making sure to get my camera and as I was walking out the door I saw this...
When we went out to Belk's in Cary, we noticed that the lower windows to the entrance we went in were all papered over and there were signs up. Upon further inspection we found that 2 geese apparently come to the Belk's store and nest every year. They have returned and Belk's is accommodating the male who apparently likes to preen himself in front of the doors. We did not see the geese but thought the sign and papering was cool enough to photograph.

No comments:
Post a Comment