Good day but busy at work and at home. I went into the attic tonight and retrieved plates and flatware for this weekend's party. Barbara went out and bought groceries for the party as well. Most of what she got consisted of sodas and I have taken a picture of those sodas. The crock pots are going to be part of the luncheon and the bag of the peanuts in the middle of all that are not party bound, they are for my personal enjoyment :>).
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Day 66: 'Party preparations'
Hey all,
Good day but busy at work and at home. I went into the attic tonight and retrieved plates and flatware for this weekend's party. Barbara went out and bought groceries for the party as well. Most of what she got consisted of sodas and I have taken a picture of those sodas. The crock pots are going to be part of the luncheon and the bag of the peanuts in the middle of all that are not party bound, they are for my personal enjoyment :>).
Good day but busy at work and at home. I went into the attic tonight and retrieved plates and flatware for this weekend's party. Barbara went out and bought groceries for the party as well. Most of what she got consisted of sodas and I have taken a picture of those sodas. The crock pots are going to be part of the luncheon and the bag of the peanuts in the middle of all that are not party bound, they are for my personal enjoyment :>).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment