So Barbara has been asked to throw a luncheon in honor of my grandmother's birthday in April where the invited guests will be some of grandma's friends from her hometown of Rich Square. Barbara and I have been rounding up plate ware for the event and Barbara has come up with the idea of creating the tablecloth and napkins for the luncheon. A few posts back I showed everyone where Barbara made us a tablecloth with the border made from fern stencils. Well, she has created a new one for the luncheon where she has just stenciled ferns all over the linen. She has also stenciled ferns on white napkins.
I am so proud of her creativity and wanted to share these pictures with you all.




Yes, Pooh had to be in the picture, we thought it was a good photo op for him. Also, that is indeed an indoor clothesline where the currently drying napkins are hanging.
Ok everyone take care until tomorrow!
1 comment:
Fabulous!! Can't wait to see the table(s) set with all of your creations.
Love,
M
Post a Comment