Barbara and I had a nice Sunday. We had breakfast at IHOP, then we went over and visited with my family so Barbara could help Mom with some design ideas for the house. Barbara and I then went to the Wake County Animal Center and looked at dogs and puppies that were up for adoption. Barbara and I would like to add another dog to the family at some point (I would like that sooner rather than later), so I was able to convince Barbara to go so we could at least look.
After that we came home and I took the ash from the outdoor fireplace and dumped it on my roses (it helps them grow). I then began pruning the out of control bushes around my rose bush next to our driveway to give the roses more sunlight and air. I got a little carried away and pruned a bit more than I needed to, but I didn't kill anything so it should be fine. Proof of my expert pruning is below.

No comments:
Post a Comment