It must be rather important to break from my regular schedule of posts here at YOP but I need to put this out there so I can get some feedback and make a decision.
I know that a lot of people have found it hard to post comments here and also at times I have found it hard to format my posts like I want to. Well, yesterday I came upon another blog site that looks as well known and busy as this site and as a test I decided to create a blog there and see if it could make things easier as I continue on with my blog. I was encouraged because it does seem easier and looks like it might be more to my and my readers' liking.
So if you would, please visit writingsetsyoufree.wordpress.com and let me know if it is easier for you to comment, and if you think it is good enough for me to move the blog. I currently just have one test post up there and the default layout so I can gauge interest.
Thanks so much and I will keep you abreast if this development leads to a full on change.
Thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment