Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 68: 'Weird Man Hugs and LOTS of laundry'

Ok so this first picture today is from this morning shortly after I arrived at work. Two guys I work with Michael and Chris, sit right across from each other and diagonal to me and next to me respectively. There has been a shake up in seating arrang
ements at work (thankfully I was spared) and Michael had to move this morning. Michael and Chris are close and have had an interesting (to say the least) working relationship. Marathon rounds of chess, playing with little action figures, annoying other friends in the office, and just generally cracking each other up with sophomoric humor is the norm over where I sit. Now don't get me wrong, i like both of these guys and get along with them very well but, it's just funny enough to be pretty sad and I think both would agree (no doubt with a chuckle). Anyways, Chris had a semi-serious fit this morning when Michael had to move to a cubicle just a few feet away and the idea of protest and mutiny was tossed around (yes they are near their mid 20s and we do work in a professional environment, you see what I'm talking about? haha). Chris decided that Michael needed a hug and Michael agreed and much to the horror and bewilderment of us all, this took place...

Yeah, they actually hugged. I mean, wow, I have never seen so many eye rolls and raised eyebrows. The fact that they can still see each other from only a few more feet and they way they dramatized it all was just, well, surprising.

Now at home we are in the home stretch for the party tomorrow and I am folding laundry in the man room. It is a lot because I haven't done it in a while, but I will get through it

Hasta la vista peeps!

No comments: