Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 67: 'Man Room'

Hey all,

So a couple of weeks ago when I was trying to tidy up the attic I came across several boxes of stuff that I had left over from various points in my life and places that I lived. I stacked the boxes in the man room and made a promise to myself to go through them and get rid of a lot of stuff. Well it took me a while to get to it and then I needed to clean up the man room for Dad's party, so the time had come. Got all of it done and here is my clean Man Room.

Yes that chair on the right may be ugly but I am telling you it is the most comfortable chair ever!! I am hoping to get it reupholstered one of these days. I absolutely refuse to get rid of it. On the left is a futon chair that matches the futon we have in the office. Yes, that is a Bear rug in between the chairs, courtesy of Barbara. Courtesy as in she killed it herself. We also have a coyote rug that sits in front of the bear that you can't see. This is a coyote that tried to attack the puppies when Barbara used to be a German short haired pointer breeder. Unfortunately for the coyote he messed with the wrong woman and well, he is now a rug, haha.

That is all, see you tomorrow!

No comments: