Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 64: 'Preparations begin'

Hiyo everyone,

Ok this will be short because we are busy around here and I am exhausted from work. I know I haven't written much lately but it's just hasn't worked to where I can sit down and really write a decently long post. One of these days soon I will sit down and write more, I promise.

So we have begun trying to get the house in order for Dad's birthday extravaganza we're hosting this weekend. One of the things going on is taking the wallpaper down in the half bath near our bedroom, and then painting the half bath. So here are a couple of shots of that work in progress.


A work in progress indeed but it will look great.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

going to be a sand color; something calm compared to the dark purple trim and dark paisley header that was formerly there. We neeeed calm! hahaha