Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 80: 'Barbara's creativity'

To this point, Barbara and I have been the only witnesses to my daily ritual of creating posts and uploading pictures here at YOP. Well, today being Wednesday, my Mom is here and she is bearing witness to this awesomeness. Ok, so nothing really awesome here, in fact it's kinda boring. At least the picture part, which we all know is the crux of this endeavor, is exciting.

So today Barbara picked some of the blooms off of our camellias and made a centerpiece for our table. Yesterday she took a plain white table cloth and then stenciled fern leaves on the tablecloth. I honestly think it looks just like something you would pay to have in your home, it looks that good. She debuted both at our table tonight and even though I didn't get a before picture I got a couple of pictures from after dinner. Barbara did such a wonderful job here.


Cheers! Only two more days until the weekend! Take care everybody!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I only do these things because its either do physical harm to someone or vent through creativity. So creativity wins.... Thank you for the words Sparkey! Love you!