My girlfriend and I recently saw the film Julie and Julia and it has inspired me to start writing on this blog again and to rechristen it anew as a purpose driven blog where I can set a fun and realistic goal and race toward it, bringing along whoever would like to join me.
I am going to take a small Kodak camera and carry it with me through my daily life and take a picture every single day for a year. My goal on January 4th, 2011 is to have 365 pictures representing 365 days of my life along with my own ruminations on these pictures and my life.
I am excited to embark on this endeavor and I hope whoever stops by can and will take some of that excitement with them.
Without further ado I bring to you Day 1 and Picture 1, our beloved, mild mannered, and handsome 12 year old yellow lab.... My buddy... Pooh Bear.

Here is Pooh shortly after our dinner waiting patiently for someone to rub his ears or his belly (and believe me he gets PLENTY of that, he is spoiled rotten!). Pooh has a great life and he makes ours infinitely brighter every day. You will learn more about Pooh and his feline siblings Sunny and Smudge in the coming year, I guarantee it.
But for now this will be all for Day 1, see y'all tomorrow.
1 comment:
WOW! Very creative!
Post a Comment