Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 19: 'How hard can it be?'

Hey everyone... it's FRIDAY!!!!!!

The weekend is here and yours truly could not be happier. So I am going to throw an interesting picture out here today and hopefully an interesting post to go with it.

So, I have not done much in the way of figuring out all the odds and ends of this blog here at blogspot and I have discovered that I know next to nothing about being a blog administrator. This is pretty sad because I work with computers for a living and, well, I should know these things. At the moment though all I know is what suits me just fine, and that is typing and uploading my pictures. I mean what else is there?

Well, it has been brought to my attention by several people that it is rather hard to post comments here at the blog. I admit I love it not only when folks visit but when they leave a comment, it just reinvigorates me to keep this amazing thing going.

So today I sat down and I am looking at the different features here and, you have GOT to be kidding me, this stuff is more advanced then the computers at NASA. I mean really, I am writing silly stories with pictures and it's like you have to have a military missile launch code to leave a dang comment! The blog administrator stuff, forget it, there is like 7 or 8 different sections with oodles of fields to be changed or maintained, I think working in my yard is easier! Obviously, I am exaggerating a bit here but it was shockingly funny to see all that had to be looked over and configured to try and make things easier for you the reader. However, I am going to try and figure this out because I want everyone to stop by and if you are moved by something, I want to hear from you! :)

So our picture du jour is -

The Comment Moderation page here at 365 by 365. I am going to have to get to know this better in order to set up the simplest and most efficient site for my readers and the public. Right now you have to sign over 5 pints of blood and your first born to actually get a post up. Security words, and 4 different ways to sign your name? It's wild folks but trust the Big B here, I am a man of the Internet people and I intend to do my part to make blogging and comment posting easier for everyone!

(Steps down from soapbox, collapses it, folds it and puts it in velvet bag and back in storage) ;-D

So a great weekend ahead I hope for us as well as everyone out there. Be safe and have fun, I'll see you on the morrow for a bit o' Saturday night fever, 365 style!!!

No comments: