What is up everyone. This will be short as I need to get up early for work tomorrow. A nice weekend of laziness, staying home, and trying to get all of the Christmas decorations down, (which is more of a job than I thought), didn't provide opportunity for a lot of pictures outside of the house. However, as I was searching for inspiration this evening I found it in the form of my 4 year old cat Sunny. He's good for snuggle as well as the occasional picture and he is just fat, and real laid back, except when he is in the house with our kitten Smudge and she is absolutely aggravating the daylights out of him.
Well I caught what I thought was a very creepy, very cool picture of Mr. Sunny tonight and I will be sharing it as the 7th picture on the blog. Just consider it his caught-by-surprise-and-not-real-happy-about-it pose (as evidenced by tonight's title).
Pretty evil looking huh? Don't worry he didn't eat anything gross, the dark splotches on his mouth are just part of natural color, pretty funky I think. I love this guy, he is always down to sit on my lap or greet me at the end of the day after work. Originally he came to us as Barbara's not long after we started dating. With time, Barbara says he has become more my cat and I suppose that could be true. Interestingly enough since Smudge came into our brood and she is without a doubt mine, we have taken pity on Sunny and he is back to being a bit more of Barbara's. I don't think he cares either way as long as someone lets him in or out, feeds him, or rubs him on his head for doing nothing, lol.
Okay folks talk to ya tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment