Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 2, Picture 2: 'The Workplace'

Hi all, Day 2 of the ambitious blog project and, while I admit not the most exciting picture ever, this is a vital and repetitious part of my week, the office.


This is where I make the dough folks, 5 days a week, helping to keep the national financial machine rolling. I do enjoy it here and I work with some very cool people including one of my closest friends Michael, who I've known for about 10 years.

It's a good job with a great atmosphere that finds a nice balance between being casual and fun and being serious and hard working when the time calls for it. I think the best thing about it is the support and help we give each other. We all know how crazy and stressful business can be sometimes and it makes it worthwhile to have a team of folks around who can balance out those long days and give you a hand even when you don't think you need it.

Ok well I apologize for this being brief but it's time for Barbara and I to hit the hay and get ready for the morning. C'mon middle of the week, let's go!

There's no telling what you'll see tomorrow... <:-D

No comments: