Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 9: 'Working hard...or hardly working?'

Hey everyone. Today was a long and pretty boring day at work but no rest for the weary. There's a lot still left to be done here in the putting away Christmas department. There are two trees to 'undress' and take down, and other assorted decorations to put away, like the fake holly leaves and Santa's hat on the deer head in the man room. Also got some laundry to put up and if I am lucky I can get a few minutes on the couch with some hot chocolate and one of those delicious muffins I made last night (yes, shameless plug for my own cooking, and I am not a pro by any stretch).

So sorry to be brief once again but I promise to write more tomorrow. It should be good as we will have a special guest to the blog on Wednesday, Day 1o (wow I've hit double digits).

For Day 9, I leave you with a slightly funny and I'm sure less than appealing sight, me going up the steps to the attic to put away decorations. Woo hoo!


Yeah... that is super sexy right there, it just screams male model calendar doesn't it? Um...no, no, absolutely not (as people start screaming and running for their lives).

Hey folks you take what you get here. I just live it and it gets posted. Living the dream people, living the dream.

Til next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.