Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 27: 'Winter Storm Saturday'

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone in NC has so far survived the winter storm that has inundated our state.

Barbara and I have fared okay, however one of our furnaces broke last night so the side of the house with our master bedroom, kitchen, living room, dining room, and office, is currently without heat. We have heard from our heating and air folks, but they say it may be tomorrow or Monday. Luckily, we have heat on the other side of our house so we are staying in the guest bedroom and using the bathroom and shower there and it seems to be working okay.

Because it is cold in here at the computer, I am going to make this post brief. We have about 7 inches of snow here and sleet has been falling most of the morning and afternoon. Pooh Bear is insane with happiness as he loves the snow, so here is me and Pooh enjoying the snow.
So hope everyone stays inside and stays warm and safe and I'll drop another post tomorrow!

No comments: