What is happening here is a great, fantastic and glorious moment and one that I haven't seen since 1996. I am talking about my Dallas Cowboys winning a playoff game! We are on a 4 game winning streak now and have destroyed the Philadelphia Eagles 34-14, the second thrashing of the Iggles in consecutive weeks. This is unbelievable. I feel relief, joy and any other super positive feeling one could have in a moment like this (and yes, I just said super positive). Finally the monkey is off of Dallas' back and I can stop hearing the crap from other people about how much we suck in December and how we can't do anything in the playoffs. Well folks, we are the hottest thing going in the NFL right now and we have won a playoff game for the first time in what seems like an eternity. Holy crap we are on to the next round to face the Minnesota Vikings and 8,000 year old Brett Favre. Shout out to my buddy Darren, my bus driver, my coworker Tameka, my old coworkers JC and Dean, and all of the other Cowboys fans I have had the pleasure of knowing... we did it guys! Cowboys all the way!!
“The demons are gone!” - Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones
Gosh this is awesome, un-frickin-real! My fanhood is strong and I am actually a tad verklempt, haha. Seriously what a great time for the true America's Team. Way to go guys, a total team effort and I couldn't be prouder. What a time to be peaking, let's get one step closer next weekend.
So here is Day 6's picture and the first on this blog featuring yours truly, in all my gear early in the second half...
PS - Thanks so much for all who have stopped by and left comments so far. I really appreciate the love and it confirms to me this was a good thing to start and to continue on with it. Please keep coming back and keep posting!

1 comment:
Dude! Really?!?!?! You didn't even mention your sidekick that was literally backing you up... Pooh Bear of course. In all seriousness, Romo is an unreliable hack that is less than a trick pony. A good guy, sometimes, but a hack non the less. Congrats and keep it outside! <3 B
Post a Comment