Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 18: 'Best part of Winter'

Hey all!

Yesterday was a bang up posting and I'm afraid I can't top it today, but this is a fun, more loose subject matter. :-D

The thing I love most about Winter is hot chocolate! No matter where I'm at or what I'm doing, I always like to think about eventually ending up at home on the couch with Barbara and a hot steaming cup of cocoa before bed. It's comical how much I like my hot chocolate, just ask Barbara!

So tonight is the season premiere of what I consider THE best show on television, Burn Notice on USA Network. I am telling you this show is unreal and I have been anticipating it's return since the fall.

Here is my favorite winter beverage, haha.


Yes this mug does say The Man, The Myth, The Legend... I mean it's me we're talking about here, ;-). I found that mug a couple of weekends ago at Marshall's for $2.99 and I had to have it!

So I will enjoy the rest of the beverage and my favorite TV show and I hope everyone else has a great Thursday night and Friday!

Until tomorrow...

No comments: