Some days are good, some days are bad. This happens to be a bad day. Started out good and went okay, but unfortunately devolved in the evening with a bad migraine accompanied by slight nausea. However, this is part of sharing my life each and every day with you. You might see some rough days but you will see me, this I promise.
I have grown up afflicted with migraines that have been a familial gift starting with my grandfather, who never had pain just auras (physical malformations, typically momentary blindness with no pain), then Mom, then me. Just how the cards are dealt sometimes, but at least we know how to deal with it.
Barbara has been great tonight warming up a plate of her homemade 'Barbara's Helper', and then taking care of me after that. She always makes the misery of a migraine not so miserable, :).
So I say a short hello and a promise to meet up again tomorrow. I leave you with my evening companions. Take care.

No comments:
Post a Comment