Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 28: 'Yep...still cold, still snow, still ice'

Hey all,

We're still under snow and ice as I assume most people in NC are. Doesn't look like anything aside from normality tomorrow so I suppose I will be trying to make my way to work.

Today was kinda lazy. In the late afternoon through the evening I cleaned up the kitchen and folded the clean laundry. Both areas were way overdue to be handled, but unfortunately I'm a lazy guy. Not that I'm proud of that or that I'm gloating about it, but I have not always been a get-it-done-right-on-time kind of person. It did get done though and ultimately that is the important thing.

Watched the movie '1408' tonight and that is a freaky movie! It was much better than I thought it would be and very thrilling. John Cusack and Samuel L. Jackson were both good, but then again I haven't seen too many things those guys were in where they were bad. Hell, Samuel L. Jackson was even good in 'Snakes on a Plane', lol.

Wow what strange rantings this evening, haha. Partly because I am tired I'm sure. Anyways I leave everyone with a picture of some giant icicles that are hanging from the side of our house. I took this photo this evening while outside briefly.

Pleas everyone be safe tomorrow; the roads will be dangerous especially in the morning. Take care!

No comments: