Now I like Winter... but I like Winter when it's 40 or above. Right now in the triangle here we are having ridiculous, stupid, asinine weather. I'm talking below 20 degrees and close to single digits in the middle of the night. Now this is just wrong. I don't care if you're from up north and we have it easy, blah, blah, blah... the cold we have right now is TOO COLD. I am walking to and from work basically unable to move because I have 800 plus layers of clothing on and that gets pretty restrictive. I specifically have chosen to stay in a mild weather area so I can avoid cold like this. Now I'm not saying I can't handle a visit or a vacation in a severe cold weather area but full time would be a no-no. If this diatribe is indicative of me being a wuss or a whiner, then so be it!! Hahaha. I will wear that badge proudly, ;-). I don't like extremely cold weather. I need a hot beverage and a great indoor heating system!
So this brings me to today's picture... we at Schwab have witnessed this since it was built in early December, and it continues to be a source of curiosity and\or entertainment, depends on who you are. But here is my question...
To those of you that love the cold and can handle it, bless you. For those like me, head inside somewhere, get in front of a heater, and a have a hot cider or hot cocoa on me! Warmer weather please hurry up and get here!!!
Peace out for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment