Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 3, Picture 3 'End of the Holidays'

Hey all! Here we are on January 6th and that means another holiday season has come and gone and we are headlong into a new year, and in our case, the dawn of a new decade. I can't begin to explain what I have gone through, seen, experienced, or watched our country go through in the last decade and it's been a pleasure, good or bad, to live through the first 10 years of a new millennium. Here is my best wishes to all of you for health and happiness for the next decade or the 'teens', lol.

The holidays are always my favorite part of the year and any year I can see through with friends and family is a great one. So, in memory of the recently passed holidays, I present Day 3's picture, the giant Christmas tree outside of my office building in Raleigh. When I say giant I mean this thing is say, at least 30 feet tall. I think White House big when I see this tree!
I'm glad I caught this today as I can't imagine it will be up very much longer, but who knows I could be back later this week with pictures of a crew dismantling it!

Like I've said, look alive folks; it's anybody's guess what you'll see 'maƱana', but I can say that no matter what, this blog will keep you entertained and on your toes!

Peace out party people, I will see y'all next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I am so glad Barbara let me know you are doing this. I think I will learn a lot more about my son than I already know! I am looking forward to keeping up with your exploits and also your pics!! Have a great 365 days!!
Your ever loving Mom